SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is the foundation of many enterprise Windows Infrastructures, with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), Intune and Windows Autopilot being increasingly adopted by companies embracing the Microsoft Modern Workplace.
Imergis' subject matter experts have over 100 combined years of expertise with the leading systems management platforms.
Benefits of Systems Management (SCCM, MECM, InTune)
SCCM and MECM are commonly used for enterprise software deployment, installing and updating applications and operating systems across the organization. SCCM and MECM allow IT administrators to control and manage systems regardless of physical location, providing customized reports ranging from asset inventory to patch status across the enterprise. Reports can be customized to summarize data points from any field within the asset inventory, specific to the needs of the organization.
Configured correctly, SCCM and MECM can be leveraged to maintain company-wide consistency in systems configuration and management. Further, the use of templates ensures the standardization of the build process across all devices, saving time and money. SCCM and MECM can supplement or replace the use of Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to strategically patch endpoints throughout the managed workspace. This process enforces updates, ensuring systems are patched, updated, and rebooted based on policies pre-defined by the IT department.
Imergis provides enterprise organizations with systems management architecture, deployment, and ongoing platform management support. We take the following best-practice approach for Systems Management engagements:
• Define and build test lab environment
• Obtain licensed media
• Server setup and configuration
• SQL Server setup and configuration
• Setup SQL reports
• Create custom reports
• Setup and configure distribution points for deployment
• Institute proactive approach to maintaining endpoint client health and environment health
• Automated delivery of application packages and policies to endpoints
• Driver pack creation and management for all hardware in the environment
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Integration (MDT)
• Installation, configuration, and management of MDT
User State Migration Setup
• Configuration of USMT to capture and restore user’s data as needed for operating system upgrades